- All I-20 students attend class, Monday through Thursday, 4.5 hours per session for a total of 18 attendance hours per week re: SEVIS requirements.
- Language Exchange offers a morning and an evening session.
- Students who have unexcused absences from class are required to makeup missed class-time on the Friday of that week. Teachers provide makeup work.
- Language Exchange International subscribes to the Days of Observance and Holiday Calendar as established by the School District, local colleges and Federal Government. However, given the diversity of our school population, Language Exchange provides for excused absences for students based on their personal beliefs and religious reasons.
- Students may begin class on any Monday that the School is in session. In the event that School is closed, the Student may begin class on the next day that school is in session.
- All students are required to take a placement review for proper placed in one of the eight(8) levels of courses available. The circular curriculum allows students to become engaged into an educational Level regardless of their start date at the school.
- Student Progress Reports are issued every SIX(6) weeks.
- All students are issued a Student Manual when registering. Every new student is provided an orientation session.
- Language Exchange provides accommodations for students on an individual basis:
- information on local hotels and other living accommodations.
- Internal student bulletin boards located on our campus.
- information and assistance in the Homestay Program.
- Airport Transfers from Miami, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood and Palm Beach International.
- If you have any questions about section #9 above please email: NPaladino@languageexchange.com
- Non I-20 students enrolled in an English Class or in TOEFL will arrange lessons through a Teacher/Tutor from LanguageXpressUSA.**
- To expedite the process, all fees can be paid on-line. A list of fees are provided. You may NOT require all services so please read carefully:
- Required: $125.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Optional: $800.00 for a change of Status by Language Exchange International
- If an outside attorney has completed your I-20 Change of Status, a $100.00 processing fee is required.
- Required: $150.00 fee to overnight an I-20.
- Optional: $150.00 fee for a Tourist Visa Extension.
- Not sure? Have questions? Call our USA office: 561-368-3913 (8AM – 5pm, Monday through Friday, Eastern time).
- Required: Students must have a SET of books (2) for all courses offered at Language Exchange. The total cost is $35.00 and may be purchased when the student enrolls at the School. We do not buy books back since they will be written in as part of the Interactive Program.
- All I-20 students are required to enroll for a minimum of FOUR WEEKS of classes.
- Language Exchange provides TWO basic tuition plans:
- the 16 week tuition program which is renewable as long as a student is enrolled and is priced at $ 1,920.00*. The program has restrictions and there is a penalty if the student drops out before completing the 16 week SPECIAL PRICING. The Registrar will provide the School’s Refund Policy, in writing, upon request. Info@languageexchange.com
- the Standard Tuition Program is $175.00 per week.
- *there is a savings of $880.00 over the Standard Tuition Package.
- ** Students who enroll in the LanguageXpressUSA program (LP Educational Services, LLC), purchase the Teacher/Tutor program in hourly increments. The following rates are in effect: Private lessons: $35.00 per hour: Semi-private lessons: $25.00 per hour per person: Group lessons (3-12 students): $ 15.00 per hour per person.
After reading this entire page carefully, please complete the On-Line Application and payment and send.